Shampoo & Conditioner Bar Set
$19.99 Sold out
- Earth Locks | Handmade | 2.25 oz | NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS
- You get one of each
- These mighty bars are concentrated pucks of shampoo that can outlast 3 bottles of the liquid stuff: one bar will last up to 130 washes! They're also packed full of essential oils and fresh ingredients so you'll have gorgeous hair every time.
Choose your set
- Focus Green Bar Set with essential oils of lemon, rosemary, sweet basil, & peppermint
- Earthy Grey Bar Set with essential oils of pine, cedarwood, & bergamot
HOW TO USE SHAMPOO BARS:
- Rub between hands to create a lather, or directly onto hair.
- Massage into your hair and scalp.
- When you’re happily lathered and massaged, rinse clean.
WHEN YOU’RE DONE:
- Keep your shampoo bar away from water and enjoy your marvelous mane.
- Always on the go? Grab a perfectly sized shampoo bar tin that takes up very little space, keeps your bars protected and ensures there’s no post-shower mess.
Whatever mood your hair is in, these solid conditioners will leave it soft, shiny and tangle-free.
HOW TO USE SOLID CONDITIONERS:
- After you shampoo and rinse, apply to wet hair.
- Massage through and then rinse clean.
- Park that solid conditioner away from water and enjoy your gleaming locks.
Ingredients: cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetyl alcohol, organic coconut oil, cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, glycerin, jojoba seed oil, dimethicone, vitamin E oil, honey quat, panthenol, hydrolyzed oat protein, aloe vera extract, avocado extract, vitamin E oil, broad-spectrum preservative (propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate), skin safe colorants. Our solid conditioner bars are scented with either fragrance oils (paraben, phthalate, and sulfate-free) or therapeutic grade essential oils.
Do not use if allergic to any ingredients. Test in a small section of hair before full use. Discontinue use if irritation develops (not typical). External use only. Do not consume.
Spiritual Junky does not assume any liability for any damage or injury that may result from the use of our products.